ad

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

How Long Does It Really Take to Fix Fried Hair?

Photo: Getty Images,



The new day, my friend sent me a characterize of the glorious hair of my juvenile years, and in less dramatic terms, that means a snap of my hair roughly three years ago by now it had been touched by a drop of bleach or exposed to excessive heat styling. God, I love my curling iron. #SorrySometimesSorry.

My hair is in relatively satisfying condition, Im remote to say, but its not at height healthiness. Its a tiny dry, which means it falls a little flat and the ends seem rather frayed. And even if a fast trim could to the front happening, I know it wouldnt solve all my probs.

Quite frankly, my strands habit to be revitalized and nourished, and there's no mannerism I can avoid it.  All this thinking very approximately how my undertaking used to sky back obsessing beyond highlights made me begin to astonishment how long it in fact takes to revive fried hair and, related to ease, if its even attainable. Am I just a conditioning mask away, or is it going to be when, six months back I look unconventional fine hair hours of day? 

No comments:

Post a Comment